How Rhome used Animaker to work with over 80 clients & 50x her ROI within a year?Meet Rhomalie Visitacion, also known as Rhome, a 2D animation freelancer and a student based in the Philippines.
Let’s hear what Rhome has to say!I have been extremely passionate about graphic designing and animated videos since childhood. And as a student, to manage my studies and other expenses, I knew I needed to do a side hustle. So I decided to make the best use of my passion, especially because 2D animations are booming in today’s era! That motivated me to start my journey as a 2D Animation freelancer about 2 years ago.
The Untimely hurdles!Every business comes with its own challenges, and as a student who has pursued freelancing as a 2D animator, I had my own battle to face. My 2 biggest challenges were right in stage 1 of my journey.
- As a video creator, one must handle multiple tasks like the script, voice-over, music, design, illustration, character creation, and so on. Well, it’s easier if you have a team or group of experts working together, but since I am a sole proprietor, it gets extremely time-consuming to handle everything alone.
- The second challenge was to create short animated videos on the go. Since I had limited time allotted for freelancing during the day, it is very important to be able to create effective short videos easily & quickly.
Casting about for the right tool!Since selecting the right tool would solve my biggest challenges, I was very particular while hunting for it. What’s usually the first call of action for any research? Google, isn't it?
So, I hit up Google to search for the best animation video-making tools online. I came across several options, like Adobe Animate and Blender, and then I found Animaker.
Among all the options, Animaker instantly drew my attention because of its simple yet effective user interface. I started to dig more into the tool by watching Animaker’s youtube videos. I never felt more sure about getting started with a tool.
My main criteria for the tool were:
- An all-in-one tool that covers animated character creation, voice-overs, designs, and all the professional editing tools.
- The tool has to be very easy to work with so that I can save valuable time and create stunning videos even at the last minute.
- Since I’m a student, the tool should meet my restricted budget.